Description Of The Match
This match will be played between AUS vs IND. This is the second ODI match of five-match series. India won the first match.
The full squad of Australia (AUS)
Aaron Finch(c), Alex Carey(w), Usman Khawaja, Peter Handscomb, Ashton Turner, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Pat Cummins, Jhye Richardson, Adam Zampa, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Coulter-Nile, D Arcy Short, Nathan Lyon, Andrew Tye
The full squad of India (IND)
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Ravindra Jadeja, Lokesh Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Siddarth Kaul
Updated News of Australia (AUS)
- Shaun Marsh has been Australia’s in-form player in the ODIs. He will play if he declared fit. His playing chances are high.
- Pat Cummins can be rested in any match to manage workload.
- Aaron Finch has scored just 83 runs in his last seven ODI innings at 11.86 with the highest score of 41.
- Aaron Finch will lead the team.
- Main Batters – Aaron Finch, Usman Khawaja, Peter Handscomb, Alex Carey (wk), Shaun Marsh (if fit)
- Main Fast Bowlers – Nathan Coulter-Nile (right-arm medium fast), Pat Cummins (right-arm fast), (can be rested)
- Main Spinners – Adam Zampa (leg-spin)
- Main All-rounders – Marcus Stoinis (right-arm medium fast), Glenn Maxwell (off-spin)
- Opener – Aaron Finch, Usman Khawaja,
Updated News of India (IND)
- India won the first match.MS Dhoni scored 59 runs while Kedar Jadhav scored 81 runs. Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav & Jasprit Bumrah took 2 -2 2ickets.
- They can play with the same 11.
- Virat Kohli will lead the team.
- Main Batters – Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Ambati Rayudu,
- Main Fast Bowlers – Jasprit Bumrah (right-arm medium fast), Mohammed Shami (right-arm medium fast),
- Main Spinners – Kuldeep Yadav (left-arm chinaman),
- Main All-rounders- Kedar Jadhav (off-spin), Ravindra Jadeja (left-arm orthodox)
- Opener – Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan,
Comparison of Teams
- In WK Alex Carey & MS Dhoni both are the good options.
Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Fantasy Cricket Tips – Both are the competitive teams, so make a balance fantasy team.
- Win-Loss record in the last 5 matches – India WWLWW, Australia LLLWL
This match will be played at Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Nagpur. The Pitch expected to be neutral but batsmen will have more advantage.
ODI matches data at Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Nagpur –
Total matches 10
Matches won batting first 2
Matches won bowling first 8
Average 1st Inns scores 261
Average 2nd Inns scores 236
Highest total recorded 354/7 (50 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Lowest total recorded 113/10 (37.2 Ov) by INDW vs ENGW
Highest score chased 351/4 (49.3 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Lowest score defended 354/7 (50 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Expected 11 of Australia (AUS) (In the sequence of batting order)
Aaron Finch (c), Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh (if fit)/ Ashton Turner, Marcus Stoinis, Peter Handscomb, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Jason Behrendorff
Expected 11 of India (IND) (In the sequence of batting order)
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (wk), Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah
Prime Team (safe for H2H,3-member,4-member)
team will be provided soon..
C and VC Options
Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh (if fit), Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Kuldeep Yadav,