Description Of The Match:-
This match will be played between AUS vs IND. This is the third ODI match of five-match series. India won both matches.
The full squad of Australia (AUS)
Aaron Finch(c), Alex Carey(w), Usman Khawaja, Peter Handscomb, Ashton Turner, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Pat Cummins, Jhye Richardson, Adam Zampa, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Coulter-Nile, D Arcy Short, Nathan Lyon, Andrew Tye
The full squad of India (IND)
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Ravindra Jadeja, Lokesh Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Siddarth Kaul
Updated News of Australia (AUS)-
- Australia lost both close matches. They played well in both ODIs but hadn’t finished on a winning note.
- Marcus Stoinis scored a fifty and Peter Handscomb scored a well made 48 runs in the second ODIs.
- Aaron Finch also looked in good touch in the last match.
- Shaun Marsh has come back after declared fit.
- Aaron Finch will lead the team.
- Main Batters – Aaron Finch, Usman Khawaja, Peter Handscomb, Alex Carey (wk), Shaun Marsh
- Main Fast Bowlers – Pat Cummins (right-arm fast), Nathan Coulter-Nile (right-arm medium fast) (can be rested)
- Main Spinners – Adam Zampa (leg-spin), Nathan Lyon (off-spin)
- Main All-rounders – Marcus Stoinis (right-arm medium fast), Glenn Maxwell (off-spin)
- Opener – Aaron Finch, Usman Khawaja,
Updated News of India (IND)
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar is back in the ODI squad after resting in the first 2 ODIs.
- India won both matches in a close encounter.
- In the second ODI, Virat Kohli scored his 40th ODI century and Vijay Shankar made 46 runs. Kuldeep Yadav took 3 wickets.
- In the first match, MS Dhoni scored 59 runs while Kedar Jadhav scored 81 runs. Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav & Jasprit Bumrah took 2 -2 wickets.
- Virat Kohli will lead the team.
- Main Batters – Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni,
- Main Fast Bowlers – Jasprit Bumrah (right-arm medium fast), Bhuvneshwar Kumar (right-arm medium fast) (slightly risky)
- Main Spinners – Kuldeep Yadav (left-arm chinaman),
- Main All-rounders- Kedar Jadhav (off-spin), Ravindra Jadeja (left-arm orthodox), Vijay Shankar (right-arm medium fast)
- Opener – Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan,
Comparison of Teams-
- In WK Alex Carey & MS Dhoni both are the good options.
Fantasy Cricket Tips -.
- Fantasy Cricket Tips – Both are the competitive teams, so make a balance fantasy team.
- Win-Loss record in the last 5 matches – India WWWLW, Australia LLLLW
Pitch Report :
This match will be played at JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi. The Pitch expected to be neutral but batsmen will have more advantage.
ODI matches data at JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi –
Total matches 4
Matches won batting first 1
Matches won bowling first 2
Average 1st Inns scores 249
Average 2nd Inns scores 178
Highest total recorded 295/8 (50 Ov) by AUS vs IND
Lowest total recorded 155/10 (42.2 Ov) by Eng vs IND
Highest score chased 288/7 (48.4 Ov) by IND vs SL
Lowest score defended 260/7 (50 Ov) by NZ vs IND
Playing 11 of Australia (AUS) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Aaron Finch (c), Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Peter Handscomb (wk), Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey, Nathan Coulter-Nile/Jhye Richardson, Pat Cummins, Nathan Lyon, Adam Zampa
Playing 11 of India (IND) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), Ambati Rayudu/Rishabh Pant, MS Dhoni (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar/Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah,
C and VC Options-
- Usman Khawaja
- Shaun Marsh
- Marcus Stoinis
- Glenn Maxwell
- Rohit Sharma
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Virat Kohli
- Vijay Shankar