Description Of The Match:-
This match will be played between AUS vs IND. This is the fourth ODI match of five-match series. AUS won the third match but India have a 2-1 lead.
The full squad of Australia (AUS)
Aaron Finch(c), Alex Carey(w), Usman Khawaja, Peter Handscomb, Ashton Turner, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Pat Cummins, Jhye Richardson, Adam Zampa, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Coulter-Nile, D Arcy Short, Nathan Lyon, Andrew Tye
The full squad of India (IND)
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Ravindra Jadeja, Lokesh Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Siddarth Kaul, Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Updated News of Australia (AUS)-
- AUS won the third match with the help of Usman Khawaja’s brilliant century. Aaron Finch also scored 93 runs. While Pat Cummins, Jhye Richardson & Adam Zampa took 3-3 wickets.
- Marcus Stoinis scored a fifty and Peter Handscomb scored a well made 48 runs in the second ODIs.
- Aaron Finch also looked in good touch from the last two matches.
- Aaron Finch will lead the team.
- Main Batters – Aaron Finch, Usman Khawaja, Peter Handscomb, Alex Carey (wk), Shaun Marsh
- Main Fast Bowlers – Pat Cummins (right-arm fast), Jhye Richardson (right-arm medium fast)
- Main Spinners – Adam Zampa (leg-spin),
- Main All-rounders – Marcus Stoinis (right-arm medium fast), Glenn Maxwell (off-spin)
- Opener – Aaron Finch, Usman Khawaja,
Updated News of India (IND)
- MS Dhoni has been rested for the 4th and 5th match. Rishabh Pant will take his place.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar also expected to play in this match.
- Shikhar Dhawan is not in good form.
- India lost the third match despite Virat Kohl’s brilliant 41st century.
- In the second ODI, Virat Kohli scored his 40th ODI century and Vijay Shankar made 46 runs. Kuldeep Yadav took 3 wickets.
- In the first match, MS Dhoni scored 59 runs while Kedar Jadhav scored 81 runs. Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav & Jasprit Bumrah took 2 -2 wickets.
- Virat Kohli will lead the team.
- Main Batters – Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant
- Main Fast Bowlers – Jasprit Bumrah (right-arm medium fast), Bhuvneshwar Kumar (right-arm medium fast)
- Main Spinners – Kuldeep Yadav (left-arm chinaman),
- Main All-rounders- Kedar Jadhav (off-spin), Vijay Shankar (right-arm medium fast)
- Opener – Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan,
Comparison of Teams-
- In WK Alex Carey & Rishabh Pant both are the good options.
Fantasy Cricket Tips -.
- Fantasy Cricket Tips – Both are the competitive teams, so make a balance fantasy team.
- Win-Loss record in the last 5 matches – India LWWWL, Australia WLLLL
Pitch Report :
This match will be played at Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali. The Pitch expected to be neutral but batsmen will have more advantage.
ODI matches data at Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali –
Total matches 24
Matches won batting first 15
Matches won bowling first 9
Average 1st Inns scores 268
Average 2nd Inns scores 228
Highest total recorded 392/4 (50 Ov) by IND vs SL
Lowest total recorded 89/10 (25 Ov) by PAK vs RSA
Highest score chased 322/6 (49.5 Ov) by PAK vs IND
Lowest score defended 207/8 (50 Ov) by AUS vs WI
Expected 11 of Australia (AUS) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Aaron Finch (c), Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Peter Handscomb, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins, Jhye Richardson, Adam Zampa, Nathan Lyon/Jason Behrendorff
Expected 11 of India (IND) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Ambati Rayudu/KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Ravindra Jadeja/Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah
C and VC Options-
Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Marcus Stoinis, Aaron Finch, Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Vijay Shankar