Description Of The Match:-
This will be played between ENW vs INW. This is the third and final T20I match of three-match series. ENW already won the series by 2-0.
The full squad of England Women (ENW)
Smriti Mandhana(c), Jemimah Rodrigues, Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy, Anuja Patil, Arundhati Reddy, Deepti Sharma, Taniya Bhatia(w), Shikha Pandey, Radha Yadav, Poonam Yadav, Ekta Bisht, Harleen Deol, Bharati Fulmali, Komal Zanzad
The full squad of India Women (INW)
Amy Ellen Jones, Tammy Beaumont, Lauren Winfield, Heather Knight(c), Natalie Sciver, Danielle Wyatt, Georgia Elwiss, Katherine Brunt, Anya Shrubsole, Alex Hartley, Kate Cross, Linsey Smith, Freya Davies, Laura Marsh, Sophia Dunkley Brown
Updated News of England Women (ENW)
- ENW already won the series by 2-0.
- Danielle Wyatt scored a match-winning fifty in the second ODI. While Katherine Brunt took 3 wickets in the second ODI.
- Tammy Beaumont scored 62 runs while Heather Knight scored 20 balls 40 in the first ODI.
- Heather Knight will lead the team.
- Main Batters – Tammy Beaumont, Danielle Wyatt, Heather Knight(c), Amy Jones
- Main Fast Bowlers – Anya Shrubsole (right-arm fast medium), Kate Cross
- Main Spinners – Linsey Smith (left-arm orthodox), Laura Marsh (off-spin)
- Mail All-rounders- Nat Sciver (right-arm medium), Katherine Brunt (right-arm fast medium),
- Opener –Tammy Beaumont, Danielle Wyatt,
Updated News of India Women (INW)
- India Women (INW) lost both matches. They have to play well to avoid a clean sweep.
- Indian batters have to perform well. Bowlers are doing a good job.
- Smriti Mandhana will lead the team.
- Main Batters – Smriti Mandhana (c), Jemimah Rodrigues, Taniya Bhatia(w), Mithali Raj
- Main Fast Bowlers – Shikha Pandey (right-arm fast medium),
- Main Spinners – Poonam Yadav (leg-spin), Radha Yadav (left-arm orthodox), Ekta Bisht (left-arm orthodox)
- Main All-rounders- Deepti Sharma (off-spin), Harleen Deol (off-spin) (risky)
- Opener – Harleen Deol, Smriti Mandhana
Comparison of Teams
- In WK Amy Jones is the best option. Taniya Bhatia is also a good option.
Pitch Report :
This match will be played at Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati. The Pitch expected to be neutral but batsmen will have more advantage.
ODI matches data at Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati-
Total matches 1
Matches won bowling first 1
Average 1st Inns scores 118
Average 2nd Inns scores 122
Highest total recorded 122/2 (15.3 Ov) by AUS vs IND
Lowest total recorded 118/10 (20 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Highest score chased 122/2 (15.3 Ov) by AUS vs IND
Fantasy Cricket Tips -.
- Fantasy Cricket Tips – Both are the competitive teams, so make a balance fantasy team.
Expected 11 of England Women (ENW) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Smriti Mandhana (c), Harleen Deol (risky), Jemimah Rodrigues, Mithali Raj, Bharti Fulmali, Deepti Sharma, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Shikha Pandey, Radha Yadav, Ekta Bisht, Poonam Yadav
Expected 11 of India Women (INW) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Danielle Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont, Amy Jones(w), Natalie Sciver, Heather Knight(c), Lauren Winfield, Katherine Brunt, Laura Marsh, Kate Cross, Linsey Smith, Anya Shrubsole,
C and VC Options-
Smriti Mandhana, Jemimah Rodrigues, Radha Yadav, Mithali Raj, Danielle Wyatt, Natalie Sciver, Heather Knight, Katherine Brunt,
Substitute Players (If any player is not playing in the above team than change with below-given substitute player)
- Substitute WK – Taniya Bhatia
- Substitute Batsmen – Tammy Beaumont, Heather Knight, Mithali Raj, Bharti Fulmali,
- Substitute Bowlers – Poonam Yadav, Anya Shrubsole, Shikha Pandey,
- Substitute All-rounders – Harleen Deol,